About The Position
Who we are:
Perfecto Mobile is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, with additional offices in Israel, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany and data centers across the globe.
Perfecto Mobile delivers innovative mobile application testing and monitoring solutions to organizations, including the top Fortune 100/500 customers across the banking, insurance, retail and telecommunications and media industries. These organizations rely on Perfecto Mobile to optimize the mobile market, to improve customer engagement, mitigate risk and reduce overall costs, while simultaneously providing confident service to mobile users.
Further information about our company is available online at https://www.perfectomobile.com
Perfecto, home of the #1 Cloud Based Mobile and Web Testing Quality Lab, is seeking a candidate that will work on their Professional Services team providing test guidance to some of the world¹s leading brands. The role combines coding, content creation, mentoring, consulting, and advanced troubleshooting in test frameworks.
- Take on responsibilities of a Technical Account Manager for up to 10 large scale customers
- Strategically plan, understand and work with customers on their mobile Testing strategy
- Prepare, own, lead and present executive level meetings with customers on customer site
- Develop strong relationships & trust with your customers. For this it is necessary to keep in touch with the customer, and perform customer site visits of at least once per year.
- Know customer success criteria and goals, continuously validating customers’ progress against them and performing ongoing technical sessions to verify and understand up-to-date customer environment and usage of the product.
- Translate release notes to communicate to customer how new features, defects, limitations impact them and their framework, possibly leading to a temporary stop of the rollout or pulling it forward.
- Document the customer environment, plans, potential issues and any changes to it to improve Perfecto’s ability to support the customer
- Be included in and advise on customer decisions regarding test automation
- Learn the customer environment- which can be Java, C#, etc based on TestNG, Maven, Gradle, Nunit etc., and leverage this knowledge to strongly improve the customer experience and increase case resolution time, by providing the knowledge to the Support teams or working directly on support cases
- Identify patterns in cases, work with the customer and/or R&D, PM to prevent future issues and proactively identify potential business units that will be impacted in the future by specific issues
- At least three (3) years in Software Testing. Ability to write and read test code written in one of the programming languages Java/C#/Ruby/Jscript/VBScript.
- At least five (5) years of experience with automation tools such as Appium, Selenium, UFT.
- At least five (5) years of software engineering experience, designing and implementing UI automation framework.
- At least three (3) years of experience in software development, with a focus in at least one of the programming languages: Java, ObjectiveC, Swift, C#, Ruby, Python, VBScript, JScript.
- At least three (3) years of experience working with automated testing frameworks.
- At least three (3) years of experience working directly with clients and customers with automated testing frameworks and providing recommendations to improve performance.
- Willing to travel.
- A related Master’s degree is required.
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 10 Vacation days
- Annual discretionary salary increases
- Extended medical Health care, drugs, dental, Life insurance, STD/LTD benefits, and AD&D insurance