Enterprise Sales Development Rep
About The Position
Perfecto helps enterprises transform their mobile app strategy by strengthening every digital interaction using a quality-first approach to creating web and native apps, through a cloud-based test environment called the Continuous Quality Lab.
We’re experiencing unprecedented growth in a fast-growing market and looking for an engaging, creative and process-oriented professional who can open doors at strategic enterprise organizations for our field sales team.
In this critical function that directly contributes to Perfecto’s market expansion, you will fuel the sales pipeline by qualifying mobile executives who are responsible for digital strategy, mobile application development and quality initiatives. You’ll join a collaborative team who shares successful techniques within a World Class Sales culture and you will gain tremendous experience working with the top companies throughout the world.
You’ll report to the Senior Manager of Sales Development who is passionate about generating and measuring the direct impact on the sales pipeline. You can count on a culture that invests in the tools you need to be successful including prospecting databases, marketing automation, lead nurturing and marketing resources to make you more effective and efficient. Also, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Create an outbound interest via phone and email, “A True Hunter”
- Achieve daily activity goals – outbound calls, email sequencing, decision maker contacts, etc.
- Brainstorming, collaboration and planning with your executive team, executing, and finding new audience segments to pursue.
- Drafting segment specific emails with creative messaging to drive higher response rates and lead generation utilizing best in class outreach technologies.
- Researching accounts and contacts using business intelligence and social media tools to uncover and determine the right contacts.
- Ensuring Salesforce.com has all the appropriate data.
- Collaborate with the Sales Teams to support targeted, account based marketing.
- Maintain industry knowledge and competitive trends
- Thrive in a high pace, high volume environment with the ability to multi task.
- Telemarketing, business development or sales related experience preferred.
- Have continuous and exceptional SaleForce.com acumen.
- Know how to prospect via LinkedIn and other social media and internal database tools.
- Ability to achieve and exceed monthly, and quarterly meeting targets.
- Ability to work collaboratively and strategically with outside sales team members for key account penetration planning.
- Creative and effective writing skills.
- Eloquent and self-confident communicator who is comfortable speaking with C-level executives and other technology leaders and decision makers.
- Fully understand and internalize value proposition(s)
- Master messaging differences for various prospect personas, segments, buyers, and use cases.