Senior Automation Developer
About The Position
The successful candidate will work on our Professional Services team, providing guidance to some of the world¹s leading brands.
The role combines content creation, mentoring, consulting, and advanced troubleshooting in frameworks across environments such as Java/Selenium RemoteWebDriver.
- Excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in clear and interesting way.
- Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
- Design frameworks for multiple environments
- Create automated testing code samples for workshops, tech notes, and demonstrations
- Conduct onsite and online workshops for the customer
- Review customer’s automated testing frameworks and requirements and make recommendations to improve performance, reliability, and maintainability
- Establish and build consultative client relationships by understanding their business drivers.
- Compose technical articles and guides for the customer
- Continuous learning to stay current with the latest trends in automated testing
- Collaborate with the account team to present the proposed solution to the client and answer any questions, concerns that may arise from technical and business audience
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5 or more years of experience in development/testing
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Experience testing web and/or mobile applications
- Experience writing complex automated tests for web applications using Selenium IDE or a comparable tool
- Strong understanding of coding concepts
- Strong presentation and customer-facing skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge and experience with Java or C#
- Ability to travel periodically
- Ability to work from home office without interruption
- Ability to work independently and in dynamic environments
- Flexible to work in different time zones
- Organized and methodical - able to eliminate product obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Experience with UFT
- Experience with Jenkins CI tool
- Familiarity with mobile app development
- Experience in building a framework