Device Support Engineer
About The Position
Perfecto Mobile is looking for bright and talented people in every position. We believe that a great work environment is vital to the growth of our employees and business as a whole.
- Respond to customer escalations and requests for service.
- Effectively communicate status to customers and internal staff
- Documentation of trouble resolution through the use of trouble ticketing system
- Interface with other NOC support teams, both local and remote, to work on standards, resolve issues and implement new hardware and devices into the production environment.
- Assist with the implementation of new technologies within NOC and lead automation of monitoring administrative tools.
- Update Mobile device firmware and software.
- Maintain Mobile device database.
- Domain migrations.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting system operations and management. Monitoring Perfecto Mobile cloud and devices.
- On-Boarding of new systems and devices into Perfecto Mobile, Partners, or customers’ data centers.
- Troubleshooting Windows and Linux systems as part of Perfecto Mobile’s SaaS solution.
- Remote management of servers.
- Troubleshooting global Networking, System, and Mobile device issues.
- Ticketing and Change Management tools.
- Device upgrades (Windows, Linux, and Mobile devices).
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Ability to work nights, weekend, and holidays as needed. Flexible to cover other shifts as needed in a 24X7X365 NOC environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment and perform routine as well as technical tasks.
- Excellent customer skills are required.
- High organizational ability: able to work and follow processes by instructions and methods.
- Strong analytical, documentation, and communication skills.
- Experience with trouble ticketing and change management tools.
- Understanding of basic Windows registry and Windows event log analysis.
- Managed Service experience
- Excellent English - written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate with international colleagues / customers.
- PC literate – MS Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Energetic individual who thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment