Information Security Engineer
About The Position
- The heart of a startup.
- The stability of an established company.
- Software that accelerates innovation at the world’s leading companies.
Apply to Perforce today if this sounds interesting to you! We’re a leading global software company looking for smart, fun, talented team members. At Perforce, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits while working with and learning from some of the best and brightest in business. Before you know it, you’ll be in the middle of a rewarding career at a company headed in one direction: upward.
Being part of Perforce, this role will also oversee and act as the Perfecto Information Security Engineer. Perforce recently acquired Perfecto Mobile and this role will focus mainly on Perfecto’s brand.
Perfecto is the leading and largest cloud provider for continuous testing solutions. At Perfecto, we are proud of partnering with our customers in their journey to achieve successful continuous testing practices as part of their bigger DevOps Journey. Serving the largest financial, health, retails and telco enterprises around the world. Security is key to our success and we pride in the fact to be the most secure cloud vendor in our domain. Information security is part of the CTO and Product group and oversees the entire organization security and privacy aspects, making sure the company is trustworthy to our customers as well as our own employees.
- Keeping the company and its data asset safe.
- Defining and directing strategy and execution of Perforce & Perfecto information security risk and compliance programs.
- Driving security awareness programs for Perforce & Perfecto brands.
- Helping Product & Engineering in developing secure solutions on the networking & software layers.
- Engaging with Sales, Customers, and Industry to showcase the security capabilities of Perforce & Perfecto.
- Keeping the company and its data assets safe.
- Proven experience in working with customers and 3rd parties.
- True passion for Security: familiar with security vulnerabilities, trends, tools and practices.
- Proven experience in GRC or a similar position.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- CISM, CCISO, CISSP or similar certification.
- Hands-on experience with Security Risk Management and mitigation planning.
- More Than 5 Years of hands-on experience and knowledge of CheckPoint products.
- Displays independence and initiative, drives projects and tasks to completion.
- Experience with compliance management (SOC2, ISO, PCI).
- Dedicated and driven performance
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong service awareness