Watch this webinar to learn how a leading ERP company:
- Drastically reduced time lost to UI testing by 80%.
- Empowered manual testers to automate tests.
- Avoided $700k in costs related to test automation & maintenance.
Lackluster test coverage. Insufficient feedback. Manual UI testing was holding Jonar back. Until they upgraded their approach.
Now, with TestCraft, they have a simple, DevOps-capable process for test automation that can scale — a process owned by their business testers.
Listen to this conversation with Jon Ruby, CEO of Jonar, and Amanda Moffat, Director of Product Development. You’ll hear:
- How a CEO & Development Director collaborated to improve QA.
- Their logic and process for rolling out codeless test automation.
- Their tips for implementing test automation successfully.
- The “Aha!” moment that completely inverted their attitude about failed tests.
Jon Ruby, CEO at Jonar
Jon displays a rare intersection of technological expertise and business acumen, which allows for the creative application of new technologies to real world challenges. Passionate about user experience and design, Jon works to enrich the day-to-day lives of users by improving their experience with business technology. In the late 1990’s, he helped found a company called Control-F1, a pioneer in the eSupport space. He went on to manage small companies in investment banking consulting, private equity for natural resources and medical devices respectively. As CEO at Jonar, Jon and his team have designed, built and launched a new ERP system called ParagonERP that aims to revolutionize the industry.
Amanda Moffat, Director of Product Development at Jonar
Amanda Moffat is the Director of Product Development at Jonar. She has been part of the Jonar team since 2014 and played an active role in building and developing ParagonERP, a leading ERP solution that has taken the industry by storm. With a degree in Building Engineering from Concordia University, Amanda enjoys offering innovative solutions to a wide range of challenges.