Regional Sales Manager
About The Position
We are looking for sales professionals with the rare aptitude, desire, and determination to be the very best at this craft we call "selling". At Perfecto, we view being a part of this organization as a rare chance to move the needle in our own lives and careers, a chance to make an impact to our company and to help our customers win.
The challenge that we solve at Perfecto is truly enterprise in nature. Our enterprise direct sales team is focused specifically on large companies. Therefore, our sale people need to possess the skills and experience required to sell into complex processes and organizations. In addition, Perfecto is helping customers all over the world achieve their strategic digital transformation goals. Being able to align our solution to these outcomes is also critical to success.
A key to our success is our focus on helping our customers win. It is core to our culture & sales methodology. We need great people to help us grow and develop. If the below description sounds like you… please contact us.
General Characteristics that will determine your fit for this role:
- Driven-- you set goals and don’t give up till you accomplish them
- Competitive-- You love to win & hate to lose
- Continuous learning-- Always looking to improve, always building off of your previous accomplishments
- Intent-- Your focus is to help your customers succeed and this intent comes through in all you do
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Evidence of strong academic performance
- 8+ years of experience in Direct Enterprise software sales with some SaaS experience
- Proven top performer (consistently overachieves quota)
- Experience selling directly into complex enterprise processes
- Have adopted a sales process that guides your thinking and day-to-day activities
- Leadership experience (business, sports, clubs, community etc.)
- Ability to learn complex systems and processes
- A flexible schedule that can accommodate the requirements of a salesperson in the field. Travel, quarter end etc.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), DevOps or Agile Development practices