Mobile Apps Require Rigorous Testing & Smart Strategies
But with such a fragmented landscape and so many device/OS combinations to test, as well as specific device capabilities, how can a team make sure they test effectively?
The way to ensure this is through a well-defined testing strategy in each step of the app development lifecycle. By combining real devices with virtual ones, teams can create a risk-based testing strategy to mitigate the risk of escaped defects.
Download this eBook to learn:
- The main differences between virtual iOS/Android simulators and emulators and real devices.
- OS version differences.
- Platform capabilities and feature support.
- Varying environment conditions.
- Using each platform within the right SDLC phase.
- The differences between iOS and Android virtual platforms.
- How to build a testing strategy with both real and virtual platforms.
- How to get started with Appium on real and virtual devices.