Note: TestCraft is now Perfecto Scriptless.
47% of companies today still struggle with achieving sufficient test automation coverage. With 44% of companies also looking to invest in automation solutions within the next year (according to the same survey), test automation has become an inevitable necessity for keeping up with the competition.
Yet the road to testing automation is not without its obstacles. While making the decision to embrace automation may feel hard enough, others may feel overwhelmed by not knowing where to start with the automation process.
This begs the question, How do I shift from manual testing to automated testing?
In this webinar, Perforce Engineer Nimrod Arbel shares top tips for how to shift to test automation. You'll learn:
- Big changes: Learn how automation presents opportunities.
- Stating your case: How to show the ROI of test automation.
- Getting started: How to decide which tests to automate.
- Collaboration: Who you should work with when getting automation up and running.
- Thinking long-term: Which tools will help you achieve your current and future goals.